Monday, December 22, 2008

WHAT ABOUT THE WORKING CLASS??


This is what I'll be listening to on my way back to work.

Yep... back to work after three weeks of workman's comp. My thumb's on the verge of collapse. My girlfriend's sick of seeing me. My cats are even a little annoyed.

Time marches on...





LORD A NUMB



http://www.divshare.com/download/6130557-c55



Happiness of the Katakuris - Opening Theme
Dymaxion - Verfremdungseffekt
Gentlemen Drivers f/ Soko - Beat Her (Slowed)
Atlas Sound - On Guard (Affected)
Joe Meek and the Blue Men - Disc Dance of the Globbots
Voice Farm - Cheeno
Dru Down/Rappin 4 Tay - Pimps On (Slowed)
Brent Cash - And Had We Ever
Bill Lawrence - Pussy Baby
Metaform - Heaven Can Wait (Slowed)
Tickley Feather - The Python (Slowed)
The Raincoats - Lola
Brigitte Fontaine - Le Brin d'Herbe
Kill the Messanger - Karl Blau
Panther - Total Sexy Church
Mort Garson - I've Been Over the Rainbow
Screaming Seagull Kiss Her Kiss Her - Future or No Future

No comments: