Tuesday, December 23, 2008

LET THEM EAT CAKE


Work is some tiring shit. First day back and I had to work 11 hours. I was exhausted, but it feels good. A listen to my mixes outside of home made me feel really fuzzy. Some of them are excellent. Good work, me!

I like this one much much. When did IDM get good again??? I've liked little heaps of it here and there - but the new crop of it is all pretty consistently fat pussy lip licking good. Be expecting more of it here.





BROMO HUM



http://www.divshare.com/download/6162751-6a5



Soplerfo - Tame Noodles
Fever Ray - If I Had a Heart
Woodcraft Folk - Blokflute
Dreamend - Are You Waking
Jade - My Mary (More Than Ever)
Mort Garson - Never Follow the Yellow Green Road
Keagan - Ericcc
Tight Wayz - Dollaz in My Pocket (Slowed)
Last Step - Showboat
Broadcast - Bit 35
Broadcast - Black Cat
Christine Pilzer - Ah Hem Ho Hu Err
Anne Gosfield - Blue Serge
Kid 606 - Secrets 4 Sale

BTW: I HATE HATE HATE The Knife, but this Fever Ray shit is crankin'!!!

No comments: