Tuesday, December 9, 2008

DOCTOR DOCTOR, GIVE ME THE NEWS....


On my way to the doctor to see how the graft did and unveil my new fucked up finger (I know... I Know... a thumb isn't a finger.) A little nervous and kind of queasy... but it's one step closer to ending this ordeal... and the dreaded year 2000-Hate. I don't know about the Chinese Horrorscope - but I dub this YEAR OF THE CRISIS.

New installment of the Detritus series. Me likey likey.









DETRITU5


http://www.divshare.com/download/6010256-869


pentangle - light flight (slowed)
stereolab - widow weirdo (slowed)
nervous gender - regress for you
r. crumb - get a load of this
merry clayton - southern man
yoko ono - dogtown
placebo - inner city blues
nino nardini - tropical
too short - money in the ghetto (slowed)
coconut - miles de ojos
xiu xiu - under pressure
plus-tech squeeze box - the martin show
the style council - my ever changing moods

No comments: