Sunday, December 7, 2008

MUCHO BESOS POR MANDA


I sliced off my own bacon... so I can't bring any home at the moment. So I bagged this for the dinner table.

I can't thank my fiance enough for the help and support she's shown this past week. I guess amputations are good for building relationships.




Killin Shit


http://www.divshare.com/download/6020841-694




Dusk and Blackdown - This is London
Jean Jacques Robert + Jean Michel Guise - Delerious Pop
Johnny Hammond - Shifting Gears
Lords of the Underground - Chief Rocka (Slowed)
Cat Power - Fortunate Son
Rodney Bewes - Meter Maid
Kode 9 and Space Age - Sine of the Dub
Erykah Badu/Re Up Gang - Real Thang Remix (Slowed)
Fleet Foxes - Blue Ridge Mountains
Animal Collective - Fickle Cycle
Touch - Alesha and Others
Le Clave - The Ghetto
Plies - All Black (Slowed)

No comments: