Sunday, December 14, 2008

SHAKE YOUR RUMP-AHHH


This is the closest I'll come to a dance mix. I dunno... the quick cuts (a few sloppy... which I personally like) the constant 4/4 beats (albeit vntage street disco or modern day gutter shit)... it just seems to spell out party to me. It reminds me of the type of thing I'd go for when I used to play out.
It's comfortable, natural and fun... and has a lame ass Barbara Kruger inspired cover to make it all the more punk rock!





BONIES ARTIES

http://www.divshare.com/download/6058418-d78

Chris Joss - I Want Freedom
David Holmes - Holy Pictures (James Yulli Remix)
Surface Mutants - Train (Slowed)
Isolation Ward - Meat in Motion
First Floor Power - Ten Pictures
David Byrne and Brian Eno - Poor Boy
Radioclit - Hide and Seek
Good Charlotte - The Anthem (Mano Remix) (Slowed)
Sickdoll - Am Rande des Universums
Perfume - Baby Cruising Love
Bermuda Triangle - The Wind
Cal Tjader - Morning

No comments: