Friday, December 19, 2008

SLIGHTLY DAMAGED


I'm slightly not satisfied with this mix. There's so much I love about it - but there's a quick cut I can't stand. That said, in about 6 months... it might be my favorite. My top 5 DJ's all proudly flaunt their mistakes - and it usually is a sign of the brain working in a mix. Dunno... right now it's pissing me off... but not enough to not share.

Btw - huge apologies to DJ Screw and DJ D. I always thought that their mixes of that Mello track were sloppy - but they're not. Slowing the track down exploits the limitations of the original track - so it sounds a little archived and clippy.






SAUCED IN LACE


http://www.divshare.com/download/6061551-ff9


Loung Lizards - Bob the Bob/Voice of Chunk
Big Mello - Back Do Akshun (Slowed)
Chris Joss - Summer Springs
Gary Lewis - Don't Make Promises
Do Make Say Think - Horns of a Rabbit
Tittsworth - WTF (Deekline and Ed Solo Refix)
ooioo - 1-2-3-4 (Slowed)
High Places - Jump In
Welcome Wagon - Hail to the Lord's Annointed
Virgin Sleep - Love
Onra - Hard Times
Tom Waits - Little Drop of Poison
Estelle - Magnificent (Slowed)
Conlon Non Carrow - Prelude for Piano (Slowed)

No comments: