Wednesday, October 1, 2008

PUNK ROCK CHANGED MY LIFE

Time Travel is possible. Approximately 30 years in approximately 50 minutes. This selection of music = the equation. My theory of relativity. My quantum leap (minus Dean Stockwell's annoying appearance.) From Macgyver mullets to nuevo-Brooklyn chic... this is the prog of my past, present and future.

And yes D. Boon - punk rock did change my life. Unlike Bradley and Sublime, it didn't turn me into a junkie making psuedo-cool Dave Matthews' frat ska. It made me a jaded, illin' muh'fucker who refuses to cast a vote in yet another imaginary election.

Fuck the World... I'm Rick James BITCH!

HGMMXIV2
*****FIXED LEVELS. NEW LINK*****
http://www.zshare.net/audio/198201747ddda307/

Big Black - Kerosene
Pretty Girls Make Graves- Sad Girls Por Vida
El Ten Eleven - Every Direction is North
TV On the Radio - I was a Lover
David Bowie - Aladdin Sane
Nine Inch Nails - Hurt (Slowed)
Aphex Twin -Windowlicker
Minutemen - History Lesson (Slowed)
El Ten Eleven - Hot Cakes
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Hollow Eyes
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions - Why I Love Country Music

No comments: