Monday, September 29, 2008

MEDICAL ATTENTION


My left hip hurts. Too much work and stress and sickness. It's a pulsing throbbing ache that won't go away this morning. Music is my only medicine. Spent the past two days practically robotripping trying to fight this damn cold so I can pull 22+hours in the next two days. On my feet - aching.

Some psychedelia may help.

Sunbeams and Swizzlehips
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1962969104832fb8/

Erik Satie - 3 Gymnopodies
Nico - Wrap your troubles in dreams
Rolling Stones - 2000 Light Years from Home
Can - Father Cannot Yell
Portishead - Karmacoma (Portishead Rerub)
Lee Scratch Perry - Bucky Skank
Neu - I'm So Gluck
Ashra Tempel - Schizo
Edan - Promised Land
Bauhaus - Teror Couple Kill Colonel (Version)
The Cure - Primary
Joy Division - Komakino
M.I.A. - 20 Dollar
David Bowie - Breaking Glass


Notes: slowed the Edan down. all the krautrock mess in the middle is preparing me for future krauty goodness. culled all of this out of my collective memory with the help of Soulseek. a lot of favorites on here. this is comfort food folks!

No comments: