Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'VE SEEN THE NEEDLE AND THE DAMAGE DONE



I don't get why people choose narcotics and opiates to run away from their demons. In my experience, these drugs only draw you deeper into Da'ath. Sure, you may be numb and even giddy, but you are completely surrounded by everything that you wish to escape.

Give me Propofol. Give me Sevoflurane. I want to be completely knocked out, dead to my thoughts. Barely breathing. My best drug experience was an overdose of GHB. I completely blacked out for four hours and woke up feeling as though I had had the most restful night's sleep. Luckily I was in good company, I wouldn't recommend this among strangers.

Fuck all that Buddhist Life is Suffering nonsense. Who wants to suffer for 60-100 years in order to enjoy death. Even worse is the modern Judeo-Cristion axiom that one must suffer through life according to stringent rules, to avoid suffering even more after death. That's the type of fucked up logic that creates dope addicts... and governments.

Today's mix is almost all new hip hop... sowed down using general anesthesia. That Passion Pit joint at the end is a current favorite. It reminds me of "Anatina," all beautiful and recorded like crap.





GO TO BED (SLOWED UP MIX)

http://www.divshare.com/download/5660646-d7b


Beeda Weeda - You don't Hear My Tummy
Husalah - Freestyle
Mac Dre/Andre Nikatina - Andre and Andre
Jacka/Berner - Battlefield
Money B - Hookers Go To Heaven
Devin - El Nargas Grande
Kid Cudi - Day N Nite
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
Coldplay - Viva La vida
Z-Ro - If That's How You Feel

No comments: