Saturday, October 18, 2008

A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE DEALYS




zShare is down... so I cannot share any mixes until they are back up. I like zShare because you can click and listen.

I hope they come back up by Tuesday... because I will not have an internet provider for a little bit. My current provider has dropped me, due to their Machiavellian policies regarding downloading... never realizing that in this day and age nobody's bandwidth can truly be secured. Unfortunately, they are too scared of the big scary media lawyers to put up a fight for their clients. Well, all my base are belong to them... so I'm working on getting a new provider.

I'll try to pop into a wifi hotspot occasionally and post something.. but no promises. This pirate leads a mundane life which includes hellishly long hours at a shitty job.

God Speed Verizon, HERE I COME.

No comments: