Thursday, October 16, 2008

I KNOW PERFECTLY WELL I'M NOT WHERE I SHOULD BE




Another classic sixties album given the slowed up remix by yours truly. Brian Wilson's deep heart cries out on this, possibly the greatest pop album ever. Pitching it down only helps you feel Herr Wilson's pain, sorrow and confusion. It's a coming of age epic... as a young boy became a man in the spotlight.

I paid close attention to the pitch... and completely resequenced the tracks. I'm suprememly happy with the result, and will be bumping this around in my ears for a long time. I'm not saying that I improved this masterpiece... but I'm happy to have added my likkle Screw touch.

As a bonus, you have the option of listening on zShare or downloading a track separated rar.


PET TURTLE SOUNDS





Track Seperated rar:
http://www.divshare.com/download/5661186-196

God Only Knows
Just Wasn't Made For These Times
Sloop John B
That's Not Me
Here today
I'm Waiting For the Day
Don't Talk
Hang on to Your Ego
You Still Believe in Me
Let's Go Away For a While
Caroline No
Wouldn't It Be Nice
Pet Sounds

No comments: