Sunday, January 18, 2009

TONIGHT I'M GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S 1995


This mix sounds a little different, and totally transports me back about 15 years. A lot of the songs are new, but somehow it triggers memories from back in those days. A little combination of twee little shoegaze and psych drifting into some IDM heavier than what I normally present on this blog. It features longer songs and nary a pop or hip hop song, slowed up or otherwise.

I like the journey it takes me on. I hope someone else does too.





rapid regression



http://www.divshare.com/download/6347081-4f9



Teenage FanClub - Mount Everest
Michael Head and the Strands - Loaded Man
John Frusciante - Ah Yom
Azzuro - Solaris
Anders Ilar - Ludwijka vIII
Reload - Ahn
Po- Broken Fingers
Bradbury - Sinistrogynic Moebius Disc
Telefon Tel Aviv - Your Mouth

No comments: