Monday, January 26, 2009

NEW YORK'S HOME, BUT IT AIN'T MINE NO MORE




I hate this East Coast cold, dude. Seriously! I hate the fashion and music and probably the people out here. I wonder why L.A. has the reputation for being bitter, icy and heartless.


Lucky number seven in my serious of unwanted trash. I cheated a little and threw in some stuff I wanted too... so it's more like 3/4 Septritus. Still... it was an excercise in making that which don't fit, fit.

Why the hell did I hold on to that Dosh track for like 2 months??? It's so fricking sweet!








SEPTRITUS



http://www.divshare.com/download/6387373-083




Juvelen - Watch Your Step
Katey Red - Stupid
Spoon - Well Alright
Shock G - Gotchoo (Chilled)
Little Claw - Ice Age
Dosh - Rock It to the Next Episode
Dillenger - Leave the Arena
Killer Mike - My Life Kane and Abel (Slowed)
Jeremy Warmsley - If He Breaks Your Heart
Safeashome - 1987 198X
MF Doom - Ballskin

No comments: