Friday, February 27, 2009

LOVING THE SKIN HE'S IN


Volume Three ups the sonic ante with two original tracks. Actually re-edits... but pretty much mutated to become my own. Using them as bookends... I created a pretty trippy stew of sludgey psychedelia within. A gooey peanut butter and jello sandwich.

Take a lick.








Steelskinz



http://www.divshare.com/download/6675149-195



Nattymari - Ja-pam
Belbury Poly - From an Ancient Star
J.J. Burnel - Eurospeed
Gyratory System - Sea Containers House (Slowed)
Trae and Rob G - Ball Till You Fall (Slowed)
Jah Wobble - I Need You By My Side
U Roy - The Higher the Mountain
Heliocentrics and Mulatu - Phantom of the Panter
Neil Diamond - Do It
Alarm Will Sound - Cliffs remix
Luke Vibert - My Style
Nattymari - Original Skull Selektor




No comments: