Saturday, February 14, 2009

DOES YOUR CHEWING GUM LOSE ITS FLAVOUR


Posting this one semi-blindly. I've been working hard on it... and I went to fix it and some shit got screwy. Fixed the screwy-ness... and I hope it's okay. Dubbed, delayed... and I think it's the first appearance of Robert Earl Davis and his amazingly syrup induced Texas slur. "Hellraiser" is the shit y'all!!!! Gather round! Find your thrills on Blueberry Hill!











VIOLET BEAUREGARDE



http://www.divshare.com/download/6557435-067




Numero - Chewing Gum Fraise
Yuksek - Little Dirty Trip (Just the Intro Edit)
Boredoms - Ant 10 Mineral Dub
K'Naan - I Was Stabbed By Satan (Slowed)
Ratatat - Mirando
Emancipator - Soon It Will Be Over
S.U.C. - Hellraiser (SCREWED!!!)
Kahimi Karie - Dis Moi Quelque Chose Avant De
Shorty yhe President - I & I Love You the Most
Frikstailers- Baile Frisk
Bad Akktors - Hoppin Out Showin Out (Slowed)
Elliot Smith - Pitselah

No comments: