Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I WANNA BE A COWBOY




Another rootin tootin mix guaranteed to break you down and send you flying across the room in millions of little pieces. BTW: I almost cut that Kaki King song because of the little clicks and pops amplified by the delay... but on second listen it sounded hella-fied Scratch Perry... so I kept-ed it.







MIKE TEAVEE



http://www.divshare.com/download/6587160-89f




Joe Crepusculo - Gabriela (El Guincho Mix)
Tokyo Black Star - Still Sequence
Belbury Poly - A Designated Wizard Practice
Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - Lesley Gore On the TAMI Show
Der Plan - Space Bob
Kaki King - I Think She Knows
Hollow Tip - Check My Resume (Slowed)
Kitephonics - Sunspots
N00b - Petite Tulipe (Nattymari's Subtle More Glitched Mix)
Leda - Endless Race
The Stooges - TV Eye
Nicolette Larson - Lotta Love (Chilled)

No comments: