Sunday, March 1, 2009

YOU'RE A FISH


Afraid that my mixes have become too formulaic... I decided to go all out and record a noise disco fiasco. At first listen, it's tighter than I thought it would be... but I don't really care... I just want to break the mold a bit.

Two new re edits of mine on here... and some different effects... Time to explore 60's reverb.








WATER SIGNS



http://www.divshare.com/download/6691356-9ec




Hans Edler - Vi Hor Ett Skrik
Christine 23 Onna - Cosmic Jungle
Nattymari - Ghouligan's Island
Brainticket - Brainticket 1
Cloudland Canyon - Summer Cloth
Half Dead Organization - Mad Confusion (Slowed)
Unknown (Radio Jakarta)
Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again (Slowed)
Nattymari - Double R Bar Burger (Re Edit of Jeremy Jay's 'Gallop')
Lovefingers - Doo Doo Doo
Bruno Spoeri - Riemstadler Chilbi

No comments: