Friday, February 20, 2009

SEPERATE THE SORROW AND COLLECT ALL THE CREAM


Almost at an end to this series here. This one took a little labor. It's always hard starting out with a favorite track and ending with two equally enamored. I was afraid I'd do too much, or not enough. I finally got it to where I like it.

I hope you do too.

As always, mixed with love and sprinkled in dew to make the world taste good.









THE CANDY MAN




http://www.divshare.com/download/6602611-d36




Newcleus - Cyborg Dance
Birdy Nam Nam - Shut Up
Project Pat - Slick Hater (Slowed)
Takeo Toyama - Tuner
The Budget Girls - Miso Hornie
The Cramps - Primitive
Ruts DC Meet Mad Professor - Pleasure of the Dance
Maserati - Monoliths/Theives
The Units - High Pressure Days (Nattymari Rerub)
Ronnie Keaton - Going Down For the Last Time

No comments: