Wednesday, February 25, 2009

YOUR IDIOT FOR THE AFFAIR

This is the second in my next unofficial series. A BOOTY AFFAIR (all titles will be based on songs from MOTOR BOOTY AFFAIR - that's what makes it a series, see.) I like this one a lot... pretty much what I'd play out in a club (which is why I'm currently behind a keyboard.) Been working on Re-Edits lately... so my mix output may be a little slow. I'll post all the Edits as seperate tracks if anyone else wants to fuck with them.













WIGGLES


http://www.divshare.com/download/6650820-9bd



Boney M - Ma Baker (Rub n Tug Edit)
Beirut - Run It
Ta - Cat House
Nova - Clear Up
The Drum Club - Oscillate and Infiltrate
C- Funk - Watch Out Boy (Slurred and Blurred)
Surface - Falling in Love
Cross Bronx Expressway - C.B.E. (Nattymari's Music Box Edit)
General Lucky and Peter Ranking - Ram a Jam

No comments: