Sunday, February 8, 2009

HEAVY RIDDEM


I'm going to continue to call the next few mixes Sufferation... but after this one I sense a drastic change in programming, so i'm probably already onto my next series. The one to be published tomorrow is already significantly different... lots more aggressive and experimental music... lots more dryly effected tracks.

Perhaps I'll end it at 10.

Nah worry, though... nothing but goodness here. That Santogold track rizzocks my sizzocks. Diplo is a murderer. Gyratory System has to be my favorite new artist... noisy and rhythmic... steeped in dub and no wave.







Things Change



http://www.divshare.com/download/6503600-499



You - Time Code
Santogold f/Drake and Lil Wayne - Unstoppable Remix
Tanlines - Bejan
Peter, Bjorn and John - Nothing to Worry About
Adelediane - Whiteasdiamonds
Ray Parker and Raydio - For Those Who Like to Groove
Michael Bates - Die You Die
Gyratory System - Utility Music
Pharrell f/ Young Jeezy - Rumor Has It (Slowed)
Bvoice and Khz - Lab Blue
Gui Boratto - Eggplant
Rachel Sweet - Tonight Ricky

No comments: