Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Series of THUMBfortunate Events




Yep.... I managed to slice off about a third of my right thumb yesterday. Damn deli slicers. Only time will tell how unfortunate it is. I can still mix... and it seems like I'll be able to hit the X button... so it can't be that bad.

Here's the first mix for post human me:







Half Thumb Blues
(Mostly Slowed)

http://www.divshare.com/download/5963148-9d6

Flica - K
A Tribe Called Quest - We Can Get down
Squarepusher - Quadrature
Rotary Connection - Respect
Bullion - Caroline, No
Search Party - You and I
Ikue Morie - Possession
Scarface - Soldier Story
Baker St. Philharmonic - Midnight Cowboy
Furniture - Now I'm Gonna Take a Vacation
Warum Joe - Datcha
Charles Hamilton - I'm Good
Latin Playboys - Forever Nightshade Mary

No comments: