Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I REMEMBER WAKING UP... IN AN ASYLUM


So it's hard not to talk politics (or economic) when it looks like I'll be pulling a lifetime of doubles to pay for the mistakes of a bunch of suit and tie wearing, Hummer driving cretins. Seriously... what's wrong with 21st Century Amerikkka? Didn't we let these pathetic losers jump off buildings in 1928??? I say, this time, we march them off the fucking building with the cold nose of a ruger planted firmly in the middle of their spineless backs.

But gas is cheap... and our President is black.. so we must be a successful, progressive nation.

It really is like the end of "V" when the fuckers pulled off their flesh to reveal the squamous frightmask underneath.
At least I have music to distract me, if ever so slightly. Not much slowed in this mix. Mostly psychedelia from across the globe and decades.

LINK FIXED STREAMS AND WORKS







I KNOW I'M CAGED, BUT I FEEL FREE

http://www.divshare.com/download/5936358-135

Sexteto Electronico Moderno - Muere Pequena Bestia
Fila Brasilia - Swanntold
El Guincho - Buenos Matrimonios Ahi Fuera
Bruno Lays - Mintenant
Ultra Bide - God For Sake Not Drink
Fujiya and Myagi - Reeboks in Heaven
Count Machuki - Call 1143
School of Seven Bells - Iamundernodisguise
Do or Die - Respect My Gangsta (Slowed)
Fujiya and Myagi - Cassettesingle
Deerhunter - Heatherwood
Rain - Springtime

No comments: