Monday, November 3, 2008

I'M NOT COLORBLIND!


The comic irony of wishes is that once they come true, very often you cannot act upon them. Tarot signifier HERMIT. R.A.W. once spat that LSD makes everyone a genius, but renders them completely incapable of expressing their new found insight. Personally, I find the psychedelic experience a mere diorama... microcosm of this quest: life.
I am Dudley's puzzle... put together with certainty, but completely out of whack. In many ways, we all are. This is why I can't stand people, yet I relate to them on a very... well, HUMAN level.
Fuck Margot! Throw the TV in the bathtub.




RALEIGH ST. CLAIR (another Slowed Up mix)

http://www.divshare.com/download/5735449-e9d

Mark Mothersbaugh - 111 Archer Avenue
DJ /Rupture - Gave You All My Dub
Laroo f/ Jacka - 20 Bricks
RZA - Flying Birds and Reprise
Main Source - Lookin at the Front Door
Ysaye Quartet - String Quartet in F Major
Deerhunter - Nothing Ever Happened
Elliot Smith - Needle in the Hay
Patti Smith - Free Money
Neil Young - Sugar Mountain
Souls of Mischief - 93 til Infinity
DJ /Rupture - Musquito (Clubfoot Remix)
Beach Boys - Til I Die
Mark Mothersbaugh - Sparkplug Minuet

No comments: