Tuesday, September 23, 2008

COCK AND BUM FUN


Yes I'm Dafydd. I doubt I'm the only gay in the village. Actually, I seriously doubt I'm gay at all. I like pussy, titties and fat ass... really.... No, REALLY!!! Problem is, I also like disco. A whole hell of a lot. Maybe more than pussy and titties. Probably not as much as fat asses.

But wait... guys can have fat asses too, right?? And most straight guys don't like disco (unless it's retro divorcee night at Crush Bar or something.) In fact, most straight guys don't talk to their cats as much as I do. They don't even have cats. They listen to Metallica and have Pit Bulls. Drive 4X4's and beat the living shit out of their wives after their team loses the big game.

I'm getting confused. I mean, I live with a girl. I remember having sex with her recently. I enjoyed it (I'm pretty sure.) But I have three cats. I listen to Salsoul and I've never beaten any of my girlfriends. Not even when Larry Levan died. And if I drove a car, it would probably be a pink Miata.


Now I'm really confused!

Anyway... here's a little blogcast that demonstrates my confusion. It's filled with gay white disco. They kind that sounds best when burying your face deep into a hairy asshole and licking like there's no tomorrow!

Enjoy it (I know I will!)

Pale Face Fag Funk (White Boys Can't Control It)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1927332374cdc93c/



Tracklisting:
Wham! - Bad Boys
Modern Romance - Nothing Ever Goes the Way It's Planned/Queen of the Rapping Scene
Quando Quango - Love Tempo
Fine Young Cannibals - Johnny (Come Home)
Haircut 100 - Love Plus One
JoBoxers - Just Got Lucky
The Clash - Rock the Casbah (Hotmix Version)
Wham! - Wham! Rap
Robbie Nevil - C'est La Vie (Latin Rascals Mix)
Culture Club - White Boys Can't Help It

No comments: