Sunday, March 8, 2009

I HAVE HAD YOU ON MY MIND


...and I actually have had my blog readers on my mind. Just busy making more tracks and trying to sort out life... so I've slowed it up a bit (fitting, really..) Well here's another booty affair. Some scratchy rare roots, some slowness and general oddity. I like this one. Not as adventurous as a few of the previous. Perhaps a bridge... a happy medium... whatever you choose to call it. No new edits in here... but they are coming.

Loco Roco 2 is driving me in-fricking-sane. As is poverty and joblessness.







MEET AFTER THE DANCE




http://www.divshare.com/download/6751289-589




Bavgate - Thizz Tales (Slowed)
Danny Ray - Revolution Rock
The Low Frequency in Stereo - Sparkle Drive
Z-Ro - I Hate You Bitch (Slowed)
Ferdinand - Histoire Des Meileurs
Upsetters - Croaking Lizard
Altered Images - Dead Pop Stars
Force of Nature - Traderoute
Cotton Jones - Up a Tree
Chandeliers - Grafitti
Plies - Red Boy (Slowed)

No comments: