Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LORNE GREEN





New Peckinpaw. Nice and oblong. Been working crazy ass hours. Almost a miracle I completed this.

That Ranking Toyan is a dark dub monstah!!! Jacked the Gucci from Track a Holics, nuff respect due! If you know who does that "Earth' track, let me know. File not tagged and I'm clueless.





HIGH COUNTRY RIDER



http://www.divshare.com/download/6835080-152




Tom T. Hall - I Love
? - Earth
Makonde - Soseme
Lady June's Linguistics - Touch Downer
Messy Marv - Angel (Sloed)
Best Fwiends - Earth Fwiend Fire
Space Invaders - Star Encounters
Barry Manilow - Rain (Eugene Joe Mojo Edit)
Fuchsia - Me and My Kite
Thistletown - Labryinth
agf.3 + Sue.c - Paradise
Gucci Mane - Gucci Girl (Slowed)
Ranking Toyan - How the West Was Won
Jap Psych Wigout
The Doors - I Can't See Your Face in My Mind

No comments: