Saturday, April 18, 2009

IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN


This is the new mix. Only 33 minutes... but all it really needed. Kinda junky and rocky. Lots of tracks with source limitations (cassette, red krayola etc...) but I think it adds to the fun. There's a boxy feel to it that isn't in many of my mixes.

I spent some time on this, it wasn't slopped up. Luckily, it still has a nice feel to it... almost like a mixtape made for some girl in 1987 or something. That Mall song is super big boobies to me. It blends the best of new indie with a really nice 80s feel... and even some of those Nu Metal sounds I can't stand. I fuckt with it a bit too. I'm impressed. I used this new concept to me called subtlety. Wish the same could be said for the Go Go Power Rangers... which I skull fucked.





Da Scarecrow



http://www.divshare.com/download/7132473-d82




Birdman - Neck of the Woods (Slurred and Blurred)
Illinois - Tree
Tara Simmons - When You Say that I Don't Care
Romano Eszildn - Listening Picture
Lil Flip/Will Lean/Big Shasta - I-45 (Slowed)
Red Krayola - Former Reflections Enduring
The Mall - Advantage Out
Geisterfahrer - Himmel Auf Erden
Kurt Vile - Slick Licks
Go Go Power Rangers - Tippin on My Dick (Slurred and Blurred)

No comments: