Monday, September 6, 2010

UNCERTAIN SMILE



A new hip hop mix while you wait. Finna drop some bombs soon.

BTW: squashed all beef with GUMMYBEAR - dude's alright and I think once we became people to each other it was an easier situation to understand. I totally stay away from people... don't understand them... don't even know if I like them. At the moment we're in serious discussions about doing something together - there's actually a lot of similarities in outlook and sonic crackery. He claims it was purely coincidental. Possibly. Still don't know... still don't really care. It's all about forging ahead in my nowhere land.

Anyway enjoy the slurred and blurred buggery below.




REX KWON DO




2 comments:

nattymari said...

Currensy - King Kong
Calibe - Great Day
Blanco Messy Marv and Jacka - Jealousy
Show f/ Z Ro - What U Been Missin
Ratatat - Six
Goons United - Wow
Twista - I Do
Kafani - Get Out the Way
San Quinn - Love I'm Showin
Smoov-E - Favorite Habit
Human Nature/Q Jones Outro

Anonymous said...

"You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?"