Sunday, November 23, 2008

I GOT A LETTER FROM THE GOVERNMENT THE OTHER DAY



I'm super excited by the graphic for this mix. So many interpretations. Choose the one you like. Let's hope for the best and keep our guns cocked. Just because the face on the head of Leviathan seems friendly, doesn't mean it's bite is any gentler.

Rumor had it Nero could break dance too.




.... this doesn't seem to stream. It was recorded at 320 kbps. Unfortunately, I deleted the Session file after I was satisfied... so I can't reencde at a lower bitrate without mass loss. You can try to stream or just download/click open whatever... Sorry, won't happen again.


ANTI NIGGER MACHINE
(Slowed Up Mix)

http://www.divshare.com/download/5897481-1c7

Coconut - Verbana de los Delphines
E- 40 - The Ambassador
Badun - Fyrtan
San Quinn - Reinforced Steel
SPM - I Must Be High
Bjorn Torske - Moljekalas
PUTS - Time to Rock Our Shit
Ultra Bide - Coconut's Bump
Dennis Wislon - Friday Night
Ampucino - City of Kings

No comments: